Monday, November 3, 2008

I only lost .2 pounds today. It's disappointing but I can't say I didn't see it coming. I was totally apathetic last week when it came to eating right and I guess this is what I get. I'll do better this week. I'll make up for it. I'm so close to losing my 10 % (which is 23 pounds) and ugh. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up skinny. That would be nice. I've got a way to go though. But as long as I stick with it I should be where I want to be this time next year, which is nice to think about.

Okay, enough about my diet. I have a history test on Wednesday that I'm not studying for. I haven't read any of the chapters that the test is over, which is probably going to be a problem, but I'm not worrying about it right now. That's what tomorrow night is for. <3 procrastination.

In other news, Ashley is pretty much going to pop any day now. I'm starting to get excited. I love babies and I know that once she has Lily I'm going to see her all the time because Lorrie is always going to have her over at her house. I just hope that she's one of those really chill babies like Nik is. I swear I've never heard him make a sound except for when he's naked. But yeah, babies are cute and I love them... until they start screaming. And don't stop. Then I just want to stab myself in the ears.

This whole being jobless thing is really nice. I've still got another paycheck (a shitty one, but a paycheck none the less) coming this week. It'll be my last though... I don't know. It's kind of weird but I almost miss the dry cleaner. I worked there so long it was practically my second home. But I just hated it so damn much... I'm glad I got out. Finally. I'm thinking that I'm going to take a few weeks and just chill out and enjoy life for a little while. Then I'll start looking. Lorrie was supposed to hook me up with a job taking pictures but you know, shit like that never really works out for me. I would love to have a job in photography. Maybe I'll make a portfolio and just drive around from place to place asking if they're hiring. It would be worth a shot I suppose.

Well, I think I'm done ranting. I need to go for a walk.

No comments: