Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh my god shut the fuck up about the election already jfc. Yeah, Obama won, yay, woohoo, wonderful. That's that. Enough. The end. I mean, really.

You guys can go and celebrate and share your false hope of "change" with one another. Have fun with it. I'm going to go back to not giving a damn about what happens to America.


And before anyone even THINKS about it:

No, for the love of all that is fucking holy, I am not a racist. Jfc I don't get why everyone who dislikes Obama is OMGGZZZ RACIST!!!1!!1111!!1!!!!

Get the fuck over it. Ugh.

I mean shit. A dummy of Obama gets hung from a tree at UK's campus. OMGGGGG RACIST WE'RE GOING TO FIND THEM AND STOP THE RACISM.

A dummy of Palin gets hung from someone's house and McCaine is being engulfed in flames on the roof and... it's whatever. No big deal. Just people showing their political views.

I MEAN WTF?

Fuck politics. For real.

And on top of all of this I have a stupid history test tomorrow that I've been studying for since 9 tonight. I took a break about 20 minutes ago because I was afraid my head was going to explode. I guess I'm going to go back to studying.

But on the good side of things Lily was born tonight =) I'm going to see her tomorrow, I'm excited.

No comments: